Saturday, October 16, 2010

Choir and football practice

I realize there was some confusion over the choir obligation this morning. As the head football coach, I was told by the fine arts director that this outing was not mandatory and Mr. Hummel also stated "No biggie on the football guys this morning. They didn't tell me that they had practice. I would have let them out of their obligation if I would have known there was a conflict". Our coaching staff clearly explained to players last night that they would receive a grade penalty for missing this am, and should come to practice and then go to their assignment with the Indy Marathon.

In the future, when there are multiple obligations, players should make certain they have discussed this with coaches and we have a full understanding of the situation so that we can help them out.

Go Big Blue,

Coach Q

No comments:

Post a Comment